Can You Make Decisions for Your Children?

You may be aware that when your children turn 18 they are no longer minors but did you know you no longer legally have the authority to make their medical or financial decisions.  Often when children are in college they still need and want their parents assistance with medical and financial decisions.

We recommend you get with our attorneys to set up a durable power of attorney (financial decisions), healthcare power of attorney, simple will and advanced directive (living will) for your children when after they turn 18.

Please contact us if you would like to discuss our Coming of Age Program.