Email: Email Me
Kathy Burch is the managing director of Horizon Certified Public Accountants & Consultants, PLC. She is a certified public accountant and an attorney. Kathy graduated with honors from East Central University in Ada, OK in 1994 with a degree in accounting. In 1994 she also became a licensed Certified Public Account. She earned her Master of Taxation degree in 2000 and her Juris Doctorate degree in 2008 from The University of Tulsa.
Kathy is a member of the State Bar of Oklahoma and the Section of Business Law of the American Bar Association. Kathy specializes in Accounting, Taxation, Tax Law and Business Law.
Kathy has dedicated her life’s work to assist individuals, families and business owners with their accounting, tax and legal needs. When Kathy is not working she enjoys skiing, golfing, traveling and spending quality time with her family and friends.
Areas of Practice:
- Tax and accounting services for individuals, estates, non-for-profit organizations and for profit business’
- Tax representation before the Oklahoma Tax Commission and the Internal Revenue Service
- Commercial Collections
- Business Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tulsa Chapter of Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants